I have taken separate measurements of this pair of feathers in each case, since a cursory examination of the group shows that they are frequently differentiated, while this is never the case with any of the rest.
17. Some Features of the Variation of the Birds of Paradise
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
1938 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume B108, Issue 3, pages 417–481, October 1938
How to Cite
Stonor, C. R. (1938), 17. Some Features of the Variation of the Birds of Paradise. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, B108: 417–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1938.tb08525.x
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
- Recieved January 12, 1938
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!