*Communicated by M. A. C. Hinton, F.R.S., F.Z.S, † For explanation of the Plate, see p. 152.
Middle Eocene Mammals from North-west India
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume B110, Issue 1-2, pages 127–152, July 1940
How to Cite
Pilgrim, G. E. (1940), Middle Eocene Mammals from North-west India. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, B110: 127–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1940.tb00029.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
- Received May 23, 1939.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!