*Communicated by THE SECRETARY
Quantitative Studies in the Geographical Variation of Birds.– The Common Guillemot (Uria aalge Pont.).
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
1942 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume A111, Issue 3-4, pages 255–276, February 1942
How to Cite
Southern, H. N. and Reeve, E. C. R. (1942), Quantitative Studies in the Geographical Variation of Birds.– The Common Guillemot (Uria aalge Pont.). Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, A111: 255–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1942.tb08485.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Received October 6, 1941
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!