A Statistical Analysis of Taxonomic Differences within the Genus Tamandua Gray (Xenarthra).
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
1942 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume A111, Issue 3-4, pages 279–302, February 1942
How to Cite
Reeve, E. C. R. (1942), A Statistical Analysis of Taxonomic Differences within the Genus Tamandua Gray (Xenarthra). Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, A111: 279–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1942.tb08487.x
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
- Received June 10, 1941
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!