†16 Hamilton Crescent, Palmers Green, London, N.13.
STUDIES ON THE PARASITIC PROTOZOA OF WILD MICE FROM BERKSHIRE WITH A DESCRIPTION OF A NEW SPECIES OF TRICHOMONAS*
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
1959 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 132, Issue 3, pages 381–401, May 1959
How to Cite
RING, M. (1959), STUDIES ON THE PARASITIC PROTOZOA OF WILD MICE FROM BERKSHIRE WITH A DESCRIPTION OF A NEW SPECIES OF TRICHOMONAS. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 132: 381–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1959.tb05528.x
*This paper forms part of a thesis approved for the Degree of Master of Science in the University of London.
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 10th June 1958
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!