*Part of this work was done during study leave granted by the University of Ein Shams, Cairo and was presented in a thesis on ‘Innervation of facial musculature’ for which the degree of Ph.D. was awarded by the University of London in 1955 to Z.Y.M.
COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN THE FACIAL AND TRIGEMINAL NERVES IN CERTAIN MAMMALS
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
1960 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 135, Issue 4, pages 587–611, December 1960
How to Cite
BOWDEN, R. E. M., MAHRAN, Z. Y. and GOODING, M. R. (1960), COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN THE FACIAL AND TRIGEMINAL NERVES IN CERTAIN MAMMALS. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 135: 587–611. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1960.tb05868.x
*Anatomy Department, University of Ein Shams.
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 12th April 1960
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!