†Department of Biological Sciences, Bradford Institute of Technology, Bradford 7, Yorkshire.
THE LIFE HISTORY AND ECOLOGY OF THE LITTORAL CENTIPEDE STRIGAMIA (=SCOLIOPLANES) MARITIMA (LEACH)*
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
1961 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 137, Issue 2, pages 221–248, September 1961
How to Cite
LEWIS, J. G. E. (1961), THE LIFE HISTORY AND ECOLOGY OF THE LITTORAL CENTIPEDE STRIGAMIA (=SCOLIOPLANES) MARITIMA (LEACH). Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 137: 221–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1961.tb05900.x
*This work formed part of a thesis approved for the award of the Degree of Ph.D. by the University of London.
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 14th February, 1961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!