SOME OBSERVATIONS ON THE MEDIAL LOBULES OF THE EARS OF THE LONG-EARED BAT PLECOTUS AURITUS (LINNAEUS)
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
1961 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 137, Issue 3, pages 469–473, October 1961
How to Cite
HAYWARD, A. F. and TEAGLE, W. G. (1961), SOME OBSERVATIONS ON THE MEDIAL LOBULES OF THE EARS OF THE LONG-EARED BAT PLECOTUS AURITUS (LINNAEUS). Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 137: 469–473. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1961.tb05913.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 14th February 1961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!