THE COMPOSITION OF THE MILK OF THE AFRICAN BLACK RHINOCEROS (DICEROS BICORNIS; LINN.)
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
1961 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 137, Issue 3, pages 475–479, October 1961
How to Cite
ASCHAFFENBURG, R., GREGORY, M. E., ROWLAND, S. J., THOMPSON, S. Y. and KON, V. M. (1961), THE COMPOSITION OF THE MILK OF THE AFRICAN BLACK RHINOCEROS (DICEROS BICORNIS; LINN.). Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 137: 475–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1961.tb05914.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 14th February 1961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!