*Virus Research Institute, P.O. Box 49, Entebbe, Uganda.
THE FOOD OF NON-CICHLID FISHES IN THE LAKE VICTORIA BASIN, WITH REMARKS ON THEIR EVOLUTION AND ADAPTATION TO LACUSTRINE CONDITIONS
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
1961 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 136, Issue 1, pages 1–101, January 1961
How to Cite
CORBET, P. S. (1961), THE FOOD OF NON-CICHLID FISHES IN THE LAKE VICTORIA BASIN, WITH REMARKS ON THEIR EVOLUTION AND ADAPTATION TO LACUSTRINE CONDITIONS. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 136: 1–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1961.tb06080.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 10th May 1960
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!