†Department of Zoology, University College of Rhodesia & Nyasaland, Salisbury, S. Rhodesia.
STUDIES ON THE TREMATODA OF BRITISH FRESHWATER BIRDS*
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
1961 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 137, Issue 1, pages 13–39, July 1961
How to Cite
BEVERLEY-BURTON, M. (1961), STUDIES ON THE TREMATODA OF BRITISH FRESHWATER BIRDS. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 137: 13–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1961.tb06159.x
*Part of a thesis approved by the University of London for the award of the Ph.D. degree.
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 11th October, 1960
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!