HELMINTH INFECTION OF THE STARLING (STURNUS VULGARIS L.) IN NORTHERN ENGLAND
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
1962 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 139, Issue 4, pages 557–587, December 1962
How to Cite
OWEN, R. W. and PEMBERTON, R. T. (1962), HELMINTH INFECTION OF THE STARLING (STURNUS VULGARIS L.) IN NORTHERN ENGLAND. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 139: 557–587. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1962.tb01594.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 12th December 1961
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!