THE COMPOSITION OF THE MILK OF THE GIRAFFE (GIRAFFA CAMELOPARDALIS RETICULATA)
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
1962 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 139, Issue 3, pages 359–363, October 1962
How to Cite
ASCHAFFENBURG, R., GREGORY, M. E., ROWLAND, S. J., THOMPSON, S. Y. and KON, V. M. (1962), THE COMPOSITION OF THE MILK OF THE GIRAFFE (GIRAFFA CAMELOPARDALIS RETICULATA). Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 139: 359–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1962.tb01835.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 14th November, 1961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!