THE RELATION BETWEEN THE REPRODUCTIVE CYCLE, MOULT AND CHANGES IN THE SUBLINGUAL SALIVARY GLANDS OF THE SWIFTLET COLLOCALIA MAXIMA KIJME
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
1962 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 138, Issue 2, pages 305–315, March 1962
How to Cite
MEDWAY, L. (1962), THE RELATION BETWEEN THE REPRODUCTIVE CYCLE, MOULT AND CHANGES IN THE SUBLINGUAL SALIVARY GLANDS OF THE SWIFTLET COLLOCALIA MAXIMA KIJME. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 138: 305–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1962.tb05700.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 9th May, 19611 (With 1 plate)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!