PARASITIC CRUSTACEANS OF AFRICAN FRESHWATER FISHES FROM THE NILE AND NIGER SYSTEMS
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
1965 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 145, Issue 2, pages 285–303, June 1965
How to Cite
FRYER, G. (1965), PARASITIC CRUSTACEANS OF AFRICAN FRESHWATER FISHES FROM THE NILE AND NIGER SYSTEMS. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 145: 285–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1965.tb02018.x
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 13th October 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!