(With 5 figures in the text)
Rhythmic activity, temperature-tolerance, water-relations and mechanism of heat death in a tropical skink and gecko
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 146, Issue 1, pages 55–69, September 1965
How to Cite
Cloudsley-Thompson, J. L. (1965), Rhythmic activity, temperature-tolerance, water-relations and mechanism of heat death in a tropical skink and gecko. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 146: 55–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1965.tb05200.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Accepted 13 October 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!