Department of Life Sciences, University of California, Riverside, California, USA.
Histological changes in the epidermis of snakes during the sloughing cycle
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2010
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 146, Issue 1, pages 98–113, September 1965
How to Cite
Maderson, P. F. A. (1965), Histological changes in the epidermis of snakes during the sloughing cycle. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 146: 98–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1965.tb05203.x
(With 3 plates and 8 figures in the text)
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2010
- Accepted 13 October 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!