Notes on the relationship between the burrowing capacity, size and shoulder anatomy of some eastern Asiatic moles
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 149, Issue 1, pages 65–70, May 1966
How to Cite
The Earl of Cranbrook (1966), Notes on the relationship between the burrowing capacity, size and shoulder anatomy of some eastern Asiatic moles. Journal of Zoology, 149: 65–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1966.tb02984.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!