Gonadal cycles and the evolution of breeding seasons in British Columbidae
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 150, Issue 2, pages 249–272, October 1966
How to Cite
Lofts, B., Murton, R. K. and Westwood, N. J. (1966), Gonadal cycles and the evolution of breeding seasons in British Columbidae. Journal of Zoology, 150: 249–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1966.tb03007.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 12 April 1966
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!