*British Museum (Natural History), Cromwell Road, London, S.W.7, England.
The larval development of the West Indian sponge crab Dromidia antillensis (Decapoda: Dromiidae)
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 149, Issue 3, pages 297–316, July 1966
How to Cite
Rice, A. L. and Provenzano, A. J. (1966), The larval development of the West Indian sponge crab Dromidia antillensis (Decapoda: Dromiidae). Journal of Zoology, 149: 297–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1966.tb04051.x
†Contribution no. 688 from the Marine Laboratory, Institude of Marine Science, University of Miami. This research was supported by research grants RG-16298 from the National Science Foundation and GM-11244-01 from the Public Health Service, and a Harkness Fellowship from the Commonwealth Fund.
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 8 March 1966
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!