*Department of Zoology, Makerere College, Kampala, Uganda.
Variation in the Long-tailed field-mouse (Apodemus sylvaticus) in south-west england
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 152, Issue 3, pages 319–332, July 1967
How to Cite
Delany, M. J. and Healy, M. J. R. (1967), Variation in the Long-tailed field-mouse (Apodemus sylvaticus) in south-west england. Journal of Zoology, 152: 319–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1967.tb01647.x
†Medical Research Council, Computer Services Centre, 172 Tottenham Court Road, London, W.1.
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 13 December 1966
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!