Amnio-allantoic constriction bands in lizard embryos and their effects on tail regeneration
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 152, Issue 2, pages 155–161, June 1967
How to Cite
Bryant, S. V. and Bellairs, A. d'A. (1967), Amnio-allantoic constriction bands in lizard embryos and their effects on tail regeneration. Journal of Zoology, 152: 155–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1967.tb01882.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 8 November 1966
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!