*Zoology Department, University of Edinburgh, Scotland and Biology Department, Napier Technical College, Colinton Road, Edinburgh, 10.
A new dicynodont genus from the Manda Formation of Tanzania (Tanganyika)
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 153, Issue 2, pages 163–208, October 1967
How to Cite
Cruickshank, A. R. I. (1967), A new dicynodont genus from the Manda Formation of Tanzania (Tanganyika). Journal of Zoology, 153: 163–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1967.tb04059.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 11 April 1967
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!