The distribution of the Greater horse-shoe bat, Rhinolophus ferrum-equinum, during hibernation, in relation to environmental factors
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 154, Issue 1, pages 77–112, January 1968
How to Cite
Ransome, R. D. (1968), The distribution of the Greater horse-shoe bat, Rhinolophus ferrum-equinum, during hibernation, in relation to environmental factors. Journal of Zoology, 154: 77–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1968.tb05040.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 8 August 1967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!