*Natural History Department, Marischal College, University of Aberdeen.
Structural and functional adaptation to display in the Standard-winged nightjar Macrodipteryx longipennis
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 157, Issue 1, pages 19–24, January 1969
How to Cite
Fry, C. H. (1969), Structural and functional adaptation to display in the Standard-winged nightjar Macrodipteryx longipennis. Journal of Zoology, 157: 19–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1969.tb01686.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 14 May 1968
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!