*Institute for Pathology, P.O. Box 2034, Pretoria.
Seasonal variation in local distribution, age classes and population density of the gerbil Tatera brantsi on the South African highveld
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 157, Issue 4, pages 399–411, April 1969
How to Cite
Moor, P. P. d. (1969), Seasonal variation in local distribution, age classes and population density of the gerbil Tatera brantsi on the South African highveld. Journal of Zoology, 157: 399–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1969.tb01711.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 6 September 1968
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!