Acclimation, water and temperature relations of the woodlice Metoponorthus pruinosus and Periscyphis jannonei in the Sudan
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 158, Issue 3, pages 267–276, July 1969
How to Cite
Cloudsley-Thompson, J. L. (1969), Acclimation, water and temperature relations of the woodlice Metoponorthus pruinosus and Periscyphis jannonei in the Sudan. Journal of Zoology, 158: 267–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1969.tb02146.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 2 October 1968
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!