*Department of Biological Sciences, Portsmouth Polytechnic, Hay Street, Portsmouth.
The effect of temperature on the activity of three species of Helicid snail (Mollusca: Gastropoda)
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 162, Issue 3, pages 303–315, November 1970
How to Cite
Cameron, R. A. D. (1970), The effect of temperature on the activity of three species of Helicid snail (Mollusca: Gastropoda). Journal of Zoology, 162: 303–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1970.tb01267.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 14 April 1970
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!