*The work was carried out at the Central Electricity Research Laboratories, Kelvin Avenue, Leatherhead, Surrey and the paper is published by permission of the Central Electricity Generating Board.
Some observations on the tunnelling of shipworms
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 161, Issue 2, pages 193–201., August 1970
How to Cite
Board, P. A. (1970), Some observations on the tunnelling of shipworms. Journal of Zoology, 161: 193–201.. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1970.tb02034.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 9 December 1969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!