*Department of Zoology, Makerere University, Kampala.
A longevity record of the Pigmy bush baby Galagoides demidovii
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 164, Issue 2, pages 265–266, June 1971
How to Cite
Linn, I. (1971), A longevity record of the Pigmy bush baby Galagoides demidovii. Journal of Zoology, 164: 265–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1971.tb01317.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!