‡The Zoological Society of London, Regent's Park, London, N.W.I.
Blood protozoa of wild carnivores in Central Africa†
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 164, Issue 4, pages 513–524, August 1971
How to Cite
Keymer, I. F. and BROCKLESBY, D. W. (1971), Blood protozoa of wild carnivores in Central Africa. Journal of Zoology, 164: 513–524. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1971.tb01332.x
*Most of this publication is based on work presented in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy Degree in Zoology at the University of London.
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 9 February 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!