(With 14 figures in the text)
The distribution and abundance of sand gobies, Gobius minutus, in the Ythan estuary
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
Journal of Zoology
Volume 163, Issue 2, pages 177–228, February 1971
How to Cite
Healey, M. C. (1971), The distribution and abundance of sand gobies, Gobius minutus, in the Ythan estuary. Journal of Zoology, 163: 177–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1971.tb04531.x
Fisheries Research Board of Canada, Freshwater Institute, 501 University Cresc. Winnipeg 19, Man., Canada.
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
- (Accepted 4 August 1970)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!