Most of this publication is based on work presented in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy Degree in Zoology at the University of London.
Blood protozoa of insectivores, bats and primates in Central Africa*
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
Journal of Zoology
Volume 163, Issue 4, pages 421–441, April 1971
How to Cite
Keymer, I. F. (1971), Blood protozoa of insectivores, bats and primates in Central Africa. Journal of Zoology, 163: 421–441. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1971.tb04542.x
The Zoological Society of London, Regent's Park, London, N.W.I.
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
- (Accepted 13 October 1970)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!