A study of caddis flies (Trichoptera) of the family Limnephilidae, based on the Rothamsted Insect Survey, 1964-68
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
Journal of Zoology
Volume 163, Issue 4, pages 533–563, April 1971
How to Cite
Crichton, M. I. (1971), A study of caddis flies (Trichoptera) of the family Limnephilidae, based on the Rothamsted Insect Survey, 1964-68. Journal of Zoology, 163: 533–563. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1971.tb04548.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
- (Accepted 13 October 1970)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!