*Zoology Dept., Royal Holloway College, Englefield Green, Surrey.
A multivariate analysis of postembryonic growth in two species of Ectobius (Dictyoptera: Blattidae)
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 168, Issue 1, pages 51–79, September 1972
How to Cite
Davies, R. G. and Brown, V. (1972), A multivariate analysis of postembryonic growth in two species of Ectobius (Dictyoptera: Blattidae). Journal of Zoology, 168: 51–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1972.tb01338.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 8 February 1972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!