*Department of Zoology, University of Liverpool
The effect of dehydration on salt and water balance in gulls (Larus argentatus and L. fuscus).
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 168, Issue 1, pages 127–137, September 1972
How to Cite
Ensor, D. M. and Phillips, J. G. (1972), The effect of dehydration on salt and water balance in gulls (Larus argentatus and L. fuscus). Journal of Zoology, 168: 127–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1972.tb01343.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 11 April 1972
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!