Phase shift of locomotory activity in a Birch mouse, Sicista betulina, before hibernation
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 168, Issue 4, pages 433–438, December 1972
How to Cite
Erkinaro, E. (1972), Phase shift of locomotory activity in a Birch mouse, Sicista betulina, before hibernation. Journal of Zoology, 168: 433–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1972.tb01359.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!