Some effects of X-irradiation on the activity of the thyroid and pituitary glands of Xenopus laevis (Amphibia) during metamorphosis
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 166, Issue 2, pages 159–162, February 1972
How to Cite
Chopra1, D. P. and Hamilton2, L. (1972), Some effects of X-irradiation on the activity of the thyroid and pituitary glands of Xenopus laevis (Amphibia) during metamorphosis. Journal of Zoology, 166: 159–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1972.tb04082.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 31 August 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!