*This paper is based on work presented in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Zoology, of the Council for National Academic Awards.
Histological and ultrastructural studies on the testis of Bithynia tentaculata (Mollusca: Gastropoda), and on the effects of Cercaria helvetica XII (Trematoda: Digenea) on this host organ*
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 171, Issue 4, pages 541–561, December 1973
How to Cite
Reader, T. A. J. (1973), Histological and ultrastructural studies on the testis of Bithynia tentaculata (Mollusca: Gastropoda), and on the effects of Cercaria helvetica XII (Trematoda: Digenea) on this host organ. Journal of Zoology, 171: 541–561. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1973.tb02234.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 13 July 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!