The anatomical basis of function in the buccal mass of prosobranch and amphineuran molluscs
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2010
Journal of Zoology
Volume 169, Issue 3, pages 317–348, March 1973
How to Cite
Graham, A. (1973), The anatomical basis of function in the buccal mass of prosobranch and amphineuran molluscs. Journal of Zoology, 169: 317–348. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1973.tb04560.x
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2010
- (Accepted 10 October 1972)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!