Department of Zoology, University of Cape Town, Rondebosch, Cape, South Africa.
The structure of a population of mole-rats, Tachyoryctes splendens, (Rodentia: Rhizomyidae)
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
1973 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 171, Issue 1, pages 1–14, September 1973
How to Cite
Jarvis, J. U. M. (1973), The structure of a population of mole-rats, Tachyoryctes splendens, (Rodentia: Rhizomyidae). Journal of Zoology, 171: 1–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1973.tb07512.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
- (Accepted 13 March, 1973)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!