*School of Biological Sciences, The Flinders University of South Australia, Bedford Park, South Australia, Australia.
The physiology of chronic water deprivation in the California ground squirrel (Spermophilus beecheyi): relevance to natural populations
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 173, Issue 2, pages 159–171, June 1974
How to Cite
Baudinette, R. V. (1974), The physiology of chronic water deprivation in the California ground squirrel (Spermophilus beecheyi): relevance to natural populations. Journal of Zoology, 173: 159–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1974.tb03124.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 9 October 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!