Food and feeding habits of the frog Rana temporaria in bogland habitats in the West of Ireland
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 172, Issue 1, pages 67–79, January 1974
How to Cite
Blackith, R. m. and Speight, M. C. D. (1974), Food and feeding habits of the frog Rana temporaria in bogland habitats in the West of Ireland. Journal of Zoology, 172: 67–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1974.tb04094.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 13 July 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!