The taxonomic and functional significance of overall body proportions in Primates
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 175, Issue 1, pages 73–105, January 1975
How to Cite
Ashton, E. H., Flinn, R. M. and Oxnard, C. E. (1975), The taxonomic and functional significance of overall body proportions in Primates. Journal of Zoology, 175: 73–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1975.tb01392.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 11 June 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!