*Department of Zoology, Westfield College, University of London, Hampstead, London.
The morphology and distribution of Xenopus vestitus (Anura: Pipidae) in Central Africa
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 175, Issue 4, pages 473–492, April 1975
How to Cite
Tinsley, R. C. (1975), The morphology and distribution of Xenopus vestitus (Anura: Pipidae) in Central Africa. Journal of Zoology, 175: 473–492. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1975.tb01412.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 9 July 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!