*Sub-Department of Animal Behaviour, Madingley, Cambridge, U.K.
Social factors influencing reproduction in wild lions
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 177, Issue 4, pages 463–482, December 1975
How to Cite
Bertram, B. C. R. (1975), Social factors influencing reproduction in wild lions. Journal of Zoology, 177: 463–482. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1975.tb02246.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 13 May 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!