Evidence for social difference in the flank organ secretion of Arvicola terrestris (Rodentia: Microtinae)
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 177, Issue 4, pages 529–540, December 1975
How to Cite
Stoddart, D. M., Aplin, R. T. and Wood, M. J. (1975), Evidence for social difference in the flank organ secretion of Arvicola terrestris (Rodentia: Microtinae). Journal of Zoology, 177: 529–540. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1975.tb02257.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 13 May 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!