*Keeper of Biology, Booth Museum, 194 Dyke Road, Brighton, Sussex.
The genitalia and associated glands of five British species belonging to the family Chthoniidae (Pseudoscorpiones: Arachnida)
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 177, Issue 1, pages 99–121, September 1975
How to Cite
Legg, G. (1975), The genitalia and associated glands of five British species belonging to the family Chthoniidae (Pseudoscorpiones: Arachnida). Journal of Zoology, 177: 99–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1975.tb05973.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 8 October 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!