Location before emergence of the female bee, Centris pallida, by its male (Hymenoptera: Anthophoridae)
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 179, Issue 2, pages 189–199, June 1976
How to Cite
Alcock, J., Jones, C. E. and Buchmann, S. L. (1976), Location before emergence of the female bee, Centris pallida, by its male (Hymenoptera: Anthophoridae). Journal of Zoology, 179: 189–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1976.tb02290.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 14 October 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!