“Instantaneous” growth rates of fish scales and their use in studies of fish populations
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 181, Issue 3, pages 407–419, March 1977
How to Cite
Ottaway, E. M. and Simkiss, K. (1977), “Instantaneous” growth rates of fish scales and their use in studies of fish populations. Journal of Zoology, 181: 407–419. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1977.tb03253.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 12 August 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!